Click to Search


Online Skipper Course Categories R (Inland Water) and E (1 Nautical Mile for the coastline)

South Africa
Motorized Vessels - Entry Level
To operate a vessel, smaller or equal to 9 meters with an engine larger than 15hp – jet skis included, on dams, rivers, sea and in harbours in South Africa, a skipper license is required.  The ...